Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stardoll Clothes Cheats


I have another Account here on stardoll It is a superstar account! In that account I try all of my cheats and loopholes and man they worked PERFECTLY! . But of course I can't tell you any cheat . If I did Stardoll will cancel the cheat and it won't work any more!



Those Cheats unfortunately work for superstars only!


They get you: All Dkny from all collections( 1st season, 2nd ,..etc)
All The Old Hotbuys
And Finally Real Celeb Hilary Duff Clothes

If you don't believe me Here is the Proof:
Those are pics of my suite and doll and the clothes that i got by the loophole :
http://i35.tinypic.com/2j2hvmf.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/28vzkeg.jpg


If you want to have this HUGE Amount of Old DKNY And Old Hotbuys And Real Celebrity Hilary Duff Clothes do the following:


1-Send your Nickname and Password to this E-Mail:

stardollclothescheats@hotmail.com

2-Wait 20 Minutes Before you log in

3-Log in and you will find your clothes in a StarPlaza shopping bag in your suite



p.s: This operation is 100% Hack Free And has been done to many stardoll members

-That e-mail address is not created by me It has been created by the person who discovered the LoopHole !