Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cheat That Gets you 65$ !!!!!

YESS!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

I have Just discovered a cheat that gets you 65 stardollars It works for both non-superstars and Superstars But you have to have at least 100 Starpoints!!

As I said if u want any cheat:
1-Open your e-mail
2-Start writing a message
3-Write the cheat you want in the Subject Bar
4-Write your Stardoll Nickname and Password in the message
5-Send this e-mail to stardollclothescheats@hotmail.com
6-Wait 20 Minutes until you log in
7- Then log in you will find the cheat you requested.

If you don't believe that it gets you 65$$ here is the prove
Yesterday I had 0$ Bec. I spent all my money But today when i did this cheat it got my the 65$ Look:


*Since My other Superstar account Has more than 800 Stardollars ( I pay everyday to get stardollars) So It won't make a difference if i added to it 65$ Bec. u won't notice the difference and you will say that this cheat is a fake bec. i pay everyday from my other s.s account so I got those 65$ by a code or sth. That is why i didn't screen shot the stardollars in my account!

And as you see in the pic above i got the 65$$ !!!!!
I AM FLYING OF HAPPINESS!!!!

Now I am going to go and try to see if it works 5 TIMES!!! So i will have SO MANY MONEY!! YAAAY!!

STARDOLL RULES!!!!